Thursday, August 13, 2009

Vista Vs. Windows 7

I know there is a lot of talk out there about how bad Vista is and for the most part I agree. The new hip trend is to get a MAC but I think you will get more computer for the money if you wait and buy one that has the new Windows 7 on it. A few months back a friend gave me an early release candidate. Let me tell you I love it its a beta copy and it is so much better than windows Vista PC or my MAC mini. It will be worth the wait it is scheduled to be released on October 22.

Download the release candidate here http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/


Read more here: http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/153019/why_windows_7_will_be_better_than_vista.html

3 comments:

  1. What is the best free anti virus ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my opinion Avast is one of the better anti viral software packages it offers free updates and live scanning. I use it on my P.C at home you can get it here: http://www.avast.com/eng/download-avast-home.html

    One I have been testing for the past few months is Malwarebytes I have not found a virus yet that this software will not remove. It has one drawback it has no live scanning it will only scan when you start the program up. if you would like to try it you can get it here: http://www.malwarebytes.org/

    ReplyDelete